Dr. Heidi Weinhold is recognized throughout the southwest Pennsylvania region for her unique and multifaceted approach to healing, health and wellness. Simply stated, she is vibrant, energetic and highly- skilled. Her passion for her profession is only surpassed by the depth of genuine caring she provides to each of her patients. Both are contributing factors to the success of her thriving McMurray, PA practice.
In addition to seeing patients daily, Dr. Heidi also enjoys conducting thought-provoking lectures and interviews on health-related issues. She is a much -sought after speaker. The rapport she establishes with her audience is natural and virtually instantaneous.
Recent Noteworthy Engagements include:
- January 2010 Dr. Heidi presented an Introduction to Naturopathic Medicine to Washington & Jefferson students
- October 2009: Heidi Weinhold ND presented "Integrative treatment Options for Prostate Cancer and Natural Support for Men's Sexual Health" at the Integrative Oncology Conference in Philadelphia Sponsored by the The Pennsylvania Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
- October 2009: Featured Speaker "Evidence Based Natural Approaches to Treating Lupus" Sponsored by the Lupus Foundation of Pennsylvania
- October 2009 Dr. Heidi spoke to Duquesne Pharmacy Students and Introduced them to Naturopathic Medicine
- August 2007 Costa Rica, Featured Speaker for the Student Rainforest Expedition and Ethnopharmacy Adventure in Costa Rica. Dr. Heidi Weinhold lectured to Naturopathic medical students regarding what supplements interfere and which supplements enhance the effectiveness of conventional cancer therapy.
- January 2007, Helped to set up diabetic testing sites, and deliver medical supplies to Nigeria with the World Health Mission
- Featured Speaker for Gilda's Club of Western PA (2007)
- Naturopathic Consultant, Developer, and Spokesperson for Clean Brand Inc.'s natural skincare product line (2004)
- Asian Women's Institute, Annual Luncheon, Keynote Speaker
- Pittsburgh Radio & TV Club, Keynote Speaker
- W.O.M.E.N., Inc, Keynote Speaker
- "For The Health of It" Wellness Series
- Remarkable Woman Radio Interview, Featured Guest
- Healthy4Life Expo, Seminar Speaker
- Advisory Board on Autism & Related Disorders, Regional support groups,
Dr. Heidi is strongly committed to academic and clinical excellence. She regularly attends Continuing Education courses and workshops
- Certified DAN! Doctor, after completing the Physician's Training at the 2008 Autism One Conference sponsored by the Autism Research Institute.
- Advanced Homeopathic Therapeutics for Endocrine Disorders and Diseases of the Ears, Nose, Throat (by Dr. Ramakrishnan) 2008
- Naturopathic Integrated Oncology Seminars Levels 1& 2 Sponsored by the Cancer Treatment Centers of America (2005)
- Certified DAN! Doctor, after completing the Physician's Training at the 2004 Defeat Autism Now Conference sponsored by the Autism Research Institute.
- Advanced Homeopathic Therapeutics for Neurological and Cardiovascular Conditions (by Dr. Ramakrishnan) 2002
- Advanced Homeopathic Therapeutics for Respiratory and Skin Diseases, Arthritis and Lupus (by Dr. Ramakrishnan) 2002
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine -Tempe, Arizona Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine 2000
- Washington & Jefferson College -Washington, PA Bachelors Degree in Biology, 1996
Penn State University - State College, PA 1994
- Certified in Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation and Electro-acupuncture
- Certified HIV and AIDS Counselor through Penn State University
- Passed national NPLEX examinations (Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination)
- Passed State of Arizona BoMEX examinations (Arizona Board of Medical Examiners)
- Member of American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- Member of Pennsylvania Association of Naturopaths (PANP)
- Member of PA Advisory Board of Autism Related Disorders (ABOARD)
- Member of American Botanical Council (ABC)
- Autism Research Institute (ARI)